Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Real Life Interaction
While sitting at Mother's Day Mass this past weekend, when the homily had just begun, I was acting just like I normally do - tired and daydreaming. But then the priest started talking about something that caught my attention. The first line of his homily was, "How much better off would we be if we knew what was going to happen before it happened?" How could I ask for a better blog topic? Everyone thinks about their future. "Man if only I would've known that my car was going to break down - I wouldn't have volunteered to drive everyone to school." What would life be like if we were to know every detail that was going to happen the next day? Would we let these things happen? Even a priest adresses this topic in his homily, obviously it is an often-thought question. If you think you are the only one who ponders the thought of wanting to know the future or not, you are not alone. I repeat - you are not alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes I think of it often. Sometime I wonder how I will mess with Scott during 8th period. Will I unplug his mouse and switch it with mine? Will I put tape in front of his laser on the bottom of his mouse? Oh, the possibilities.......
ReplyDelete