Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Final Day


After this long and interesting journey, I have finally made my decision after giving it much thought. I would not want to know my future. Why? What fun would life be if I knew what was going to happen every single day? The majority of life's fun is experiencing the unexpected and learning from different encounters. As I can see from my poll (well, the four that voted), I make the answer "yes" the winner. I love running into surprises. How would I run into these surprises if I knew they were coming? Exactly. Surprises would not exist. The word may not even exist anymore.

7 comments:

  1. I also agree, I would never want to know my future. But, if we knew our future could we in fact change what happens, changing our future, in turn changing what we once thought was our future which is now not our future anymore. deep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought about that. And the show picked up on that too. Someone tries to change their future, and something very interesting happens. you should watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not watch it. You know why? Because I know my future! Yeah! But if I know I will defy my future, is it really my future? In that case, what are these strange visions I keep having in my head? Like the other day, I had this dream where Scott got a 3 out of 80 on his blog project. Will this actually happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to watch it Scott! Why don't you just tell us what happens so we don't have to do it ourselves. Not my blog, not my responsibility. That's what I say. Quit being lazy Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Sander is my favorite teacher and is the nicest person alive!!!!

    ReplyDelete