Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Final Blog

I believe that I am a synthesizing mind. A majority of the information used to create this blog was taken from what I have learned from watching the show "FlashForward." Actually, I'm not sure where I would have gone with this blog if it were not for ABC's production. Another great reference was the priest's homily at mass. It was great that I could show that the outside world has the same thoughts goign through their minds.
Three things that I exemplified in this blog were exhibiting curiosity, ask provocative questions, and experiment with new ideas. My curiosity was off the charts about this topic. Ever since I got hooked on FlashForward, my mind has been pondering the thought of knowing my future. I'm not sure this blog could have been what it is without the questions that I asked. I believe all questions presented were ones that made people think hard for their answer. The third thing I exemplified was experimenting with new ideas. I have never really thought about the future and wondering if I would like to know it or not. Things can make you think from the most random places in life.
The few times that I did think about the future, I always thought that I would be better off if I knew what were to happen in the upcoming days. I was surprised that, after watching the show and writing this blog, that I discovered the I would rather not know the future. Life loves to give you surprises, and this was one of them. I learned that I would like my life a whole lot more if I did not know my future beforehand. This is just one of the many lessons life throws at you at the most unexpected times.

No comments:

Post a Comment