Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Day 2
"Dreams are worth a thousand words." This quote has a new meaning now, for every person in the world has experienced a unique dream. When conversing with friends and other people, you seem to notice a sort of pattern -- that everyone has encountered a life-like dream. What else in common could you possibly discover about these images? Maybe the fact that everyone's image occurred on the exact same day in the future. Piece by piece, you put together that this is no ordinary dream - it is your future. Freaked out? Fascinated? Awed? People throughout the world are puzzled at the new findings. What do you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What would I do? I would buy a monkey and dress him up like me and make him do what I know is going to happen to me in the future. Yeah...that's what I would do.
ReplyDelete