Friday, April 23, 2010

The Real Background

Some of you may be wondering, "What in the world is this kid talking about?" Well I promise I am not making these scenarios up. The real influence, as some of you may know, is the hit television series FlashForward. It is amazing to see the different perspectives portrayed in the broadcast, for each side is presented. Whether or not one may want to know their future, not want to know their future, or just happen to wonder about the future, there are different characters for every feeling. I, myself, would not want to know the future. How can I live my life knowing what is going to happen next? That is the beauty in life - encountering the unexpected and taking what life gives you and making the most of it. If I knew my future, I would worry every single day if what I was doing would lead to what I saw in my image. I believe I am better off not knowing because I love to learn and experience new things each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I was wondering what in the world is this kid talking about. Thanks for clearing that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree. I feel so much more confident in my understanding of this blog post. I mean, if I had no idea what it was talking about, I wouldn't be sarcastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy the sarcasm nick. It brings joy to my day.

























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































    hi

    ReplyDelete